ZT3213D 3/8 inch Air Hydraulic Lock Bolt Tool-W/Digital Module
- Optional feature with the most advanced patented digital module to enable operators know the rivet tool setting capacity instantly under various air supply condition and the rivet setting cycles performed during their working period.
- It will also remind operators when to do service or maintenance to the tool in proper interval.
- It will help to cease the controversy about warranty issue especially if the tool has been misused or abused with abnormal high air pressure which exceeds the design specification.
- Built with patented “Module units assembled in composite clam shell housing” for the ease of tool service.
- Forged and heat treated aluminum alloy made Hydraulic Section for the best rigidity.
- Ergonomic texture coated composite housing for operator’s comfort.
- Swivel air inlet design for maneuverability of works.
- 3 pulls required for Monobolt®.
- Nose assembly need to purchase separately.
- Aluminum Alloy Forged Hydraulic Section
- Ergonomic Trigger
- Composite Clam Shell Housing
- USB Port (Digital Model)
- LCD Module (Digital Model)
- Rubber Boot
- Traction Power: 7050(3200) Ibf(kgf)
- Stroke Length: 13 mm
- Net Weight: 6.4(2.9) Ibs(kgs)
- Nosepieces Equipped: Need to purchase separately
- Max. Capacity: 3/8″ (10mm) steel monobolt / C6L lock bolts
|ZT3213||7050(3200)||33/64(13)||6.4(2.9)||Need to purchase separately||3/8″ (10mm) steel monobolt / C6L lock bolts|
|ZT3213D||7050(3200)||33/64(13)||6.4(2.9)||Need to purchase separately||3/8″ (10mm) steel monobolt / C6L lock bolts|
Monobolt® is the registered trademark of Stanley Engineered Fastening.